Question maybe tmi

I'm 36wks tomorrow and all day today I have been leaking. Its not a lot but its enough and it has a bad smell. Is it possible that my water broke and I just don't know it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• arre you leaking or it is discharge? discharge can be watery too if ti is that then it maybe infection either way if you are leaking or discharging i would call your dr right way and get checked out
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• If it smells bad, call the doctor right away!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Its not a discharge it was enough to make my pants wet this morning when I got up
    Anonymous

• hunny it sound like ur water broke call ur doctor. the longer u go without medical treatment the longer ur baby at risk because bacteria can get in the placenta if ur water broken
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 4:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• id call because my water broke and i didnt know for 24 hrs, they said I was at risk for infection, not the baby but any bad smelling discharge or fluid is never a good sign
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 4:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Call. Or go in since you are only 36 weeks. Any bad smell signals possible infection.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2009