Do you believe libs when they say....

they think it is ok and even good that their taxes are being raised after Obama said there would be no increase for 95% of Americans? (in other words he lied)

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think if it helped the country, people in need etc YES, I would be fine with my taxes being raised. For now 95% of us get a cut just like he said when he was running. To me that seems like the truth.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 3:46 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• He didnt lie. Taxes are being increased for those couples who make MORE then 250,000. ...Most americans dont make that much.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• no i personally think they feel stupid for voting for him
    Anonymous

• and anon i think you're a chicken for hiding behind anon.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 3:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• not im not "chicken " i always post anon period why should i care what you or anyone else may want to say to me else where i dotn get emails and personally i like to keep it that way
    so since this is still a free country for the time being i will post anon as much as i damn well please thank you
    Anonymous

• He is very good at saying on thing and doing another on a technicallity. 100% of the Americans paying taxes will be paying more taxes before the hopeful end of his reign in 2012.
    Anonymous

Until you investigate the taxes that will be added to your utility bills, state and local sales tax to account for mandated budget shortfalls, increases to all goods and services you use, and don't forget the "climate change" taxes.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• wow why do people waste their breath complain about people hiding behind Anonymous. That's their choice.
    I don't do it because I am not worried about emails and comments on my page. If the case being that I was being harassed I would use the tools available to me to block or ignore the person.

As for the OP question Some people may feel it is ok.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• duh.... we all know mr. Obama is a Liar......

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 3:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My taxes aren't being raised, he said the SAME thing during the campaign. AND the over 250,000 crowd, it isn't being raised..he is letting the TEMPORARY TAX CUTS the Bush put into effect expire...they were ALWAYS MEANT TO GO BACK TO WHERE THEY WERE...Bush just put a TEMPORARY cut in effect

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2009