Vitamins?

Im feeling really slugish lately. Im thinking my body is not getting everthing it needs. The only Vitamins Ive taken were the prenatals whike I was prego. So what do you take? Im not sure where to start

mommy05300706

Asked by mommy05300706 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Health

• I take a multivitamin and extra calcium and vitamin B. Best place to start would be a physical work up to determine if you need to take vitamins. If you are feeling sluggish, find out if the problem is something that vitamins could fix. No use to spend the money on them or to take them if they wouldn't help after all. Meanwhile, be sure that you are eating a balanced diet- salads, fruits, lots of vegetables, dairy, protein, whole wheat grains. I hope that you feel better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 3:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I take a multi vitamen (whole food vitamens are the best) and i take an omega vitamin.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I started taking a B Complex vitamin for the same reason about 6 weeks ago and surprisingly, I began to feel less tired with alittle more energy about 2 weeks ago.
    peggy353

Answer by peggy353 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• You might be slightly anemic. Try eating more leafy green veggies or taking a vitamin with Iron in it. Thats very common after having a baby!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 5:19 PM on Feb. 27, 2009