which commercial do you think is cute?

the one i love is the one about the goldfish (the food) looking a a drawing of a vacuum and growling and then the other gold fish comes and says 'are you pretending to fight the vacuum again?' and hes like 'no... yes...' then keeps growling at it! lol

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 4:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like those ads with the vikings- who's in your corner or something like that is the logo. The vikings are sitting in a restaurant looking at the lobster on their plates, one leans over and mashes the lobster with his axe. later in the ad they are in an airport and have to dump their swords and axes and knives on the x-ray belt, then one makes the security gate beep and comes back and takes out a dagger and puts that on the x-ray belt. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 4:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I like the ones with the baby sitting at his computer desk with the blackberry phone lol...

The one he is picks it up & is like " yo baby can i hit you back" hahahahah.
    Those commercials are so cute.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 4:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I like the e-trade baby. Especially the one when he has a little friend and the friend starts singing "Take these broken wings!"
    Anonymous

• the new denny's commercial - nanerpuss. it's so funny!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I am in love with free credit report dot com commercials
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• haha me 2 jaja
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I love the etrade baby and those darn free credit report songs! They always get stuck in my head...

Shoulda gone to free credit report.com
    I shoulda seen these coming at me like at atom bomb
    They monitor your credit and give you email alerts
    So you don't end up selling fish to tourists in tshirts!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 4:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• E-TRADE BABY!!! I think the free credit ones are fun too!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Not sure what MY favorite is right now, but I love to watch my husband and daughter watch the auto insurance commercial where this young guy pulls into a tight parking spot and scrapes another car, damaging it pretty good! An older couple is sitting in this car and when the young guy gets out, he tries to apologze profusely, only to be clobbered by the old lady's purse when she gets out of the car. She continues to hit him, telling him how she's going to show him sorry. The part that gets me (and has both above-mentioned family members rolling with laughter EVERY time) is when the old man says "hit him in the head Rose" and the old lady clobbers his head with her purse.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 5:18 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Love the manwich commercals....

You don't have to be a man to love manwich
    You don't have to be a witch either its true
    You just have to love a fun, tasty dinner
    And getting some of that dinner on you.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2009