Has anyone ever used Netflix?Is it expensive?etc.

Movie rentals through the mail from Netflix.

dreamangel

Asked by dreamangel at 4:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• i use it and love love love it very inexpensive
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• netflix is great. they have different options - something like 5 dollars per month for 1 movie at a time and then 8 dollars for two, etc....they come quickly in the mail and you never pay late fees. You can keep the movies as long as you want or send them right back in and get a new one!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• When I used it I think I was paying either 7.99 or 9.99 for unlimited movies 1 at a time per month. They sent me an email before I quit saying the price was going down so it is probably even less now.
    Littlejem

Answer by Littlejem at 4:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Its one of the best things we did for our finances. we do 3 movies at a time for $16 and we cut our cable. It only takes 2 days to get a movie back once you send it in. And if you dont have a movie at home you can watch thousands of other movies on netflix instant. Its awesome.
    We dont spend money on rentals, movies, or movie snacks and its saved us at LEAST $100 a month.
    I'm a fan!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• We use it and love it.. Very inexpensive, fast delivery, no late fees and you can watch some of the movies on the computer.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 4:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• For us it did not work out well, after our "free trial" the movies got slower and slower, but Blockbuster online has had a better selection and you can exchange in store for free rentals, so for us this works better.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Use it, and love it.
    As long as you're a movie lover and always have another movie on queue, then it's very worth it!
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• compared to the blockbuster thing... netflix is REALLY GOOD! Very inexpensive and worth every penny! I've used both and I had millions of problems with blockbuster... more pricey, less selection, the movies rarely actually come... they were terrible. Netflix is great, they send the movie within one business day, and as soon as your done you can send it back and will get another movie 2 days later, unless your mailman is an idiot.
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 7:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I pay 9$ a month for one dvd at a time and streaming movies and tv through my xbox 360. It pays for itself in the first couple of movies you watch. I like it.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 8:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I love it
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:35 AM on Feb. 28, 2009