why all the haters?

Why does everybody have to hate on the new president? hes only been in there a month and everybody expects him to have solved all the problems bush left for him!? come on peopl- stop being so ignorant just because hes black! who cares?! bush did a lot of f***ed up mess but in alot of peoples eyes hes better than a black? get over it! its 2009 not 1809- get with it? how many people are tired of hearing lame excuses for why people dont like him and wut they think hes messing up on (even though he hasnt even made it to his 100 day mark) i think he is doing way more than bush did in his 8 yrs- oh and by the way- if he wasnt any good- then y the heck do u think he got the most votes EVER in any election ever had in the usa? hmmmm makes u think doesnt it? so question is- wut is it that makes people hate him so much? oh and anon answers show weakness and show u dont have the walk to back up the talk-

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Here's an honest answer- I don't expect him to immediately solve the problems implemented by past presidencies. But I do expect him to STOP adding to the problems. That is why I am upset. I don't hate him, I don't even dislike him-but I am furious that his actions are adding to the problems!

Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 6:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i don't hate on him i didnt like him before i still dont like him now , im not hatin on him though
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I don't hate him. I disagree with him on the issues and what he is doing. I forget to Liberals disagreeing means intolerance, judgement and hate. All ideas and beliefs are OK as long as they jive with what you believe.
    Anonymous

• Same question...different day! *rolls eyes*
    Anonymous

• Agreed Anon 3:39
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Anon 4:37 im not talking about simple disagreeing i can respect and relate to that- im talking about people who hate him like one person on here was saying that President Obama teaches his girls to get mad at whities no that is hate and intolerant- i like to get with someone who disagrees cause u can have really good convos and debates with them- but wut i have been seeing is hateful and intolerant
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I think he's a breath of fresh air, excited to see how he does and I support him 100%
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yet you still answered anon 1:39 and MamaChamp.lol
    Anonymous

• I don't hate him.

Just so you know, Reagan had 538 electoral votes, Obama- 278. Our population is actually much higher now, so record numbers of voters isn't unusual. There was only about a 4% difference between McCain and Obama.

Many people don't agree with Obama's politics. It has nothing to do with the man himself. Color has nothing to do with it. If you'd like me to give you a list of his policies and why I don't agree with them, drop me a line. People that keep bringing up his color have likely not been in politics for long.
    The two sides have always been very opposed.

I'm sure you didn't mean to, but your question sounds extremely racist to me.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I completely agree with you, Some people on this site hate him with a passion and i cant help to wonder is it his policies or his race. He has done more in 30 days than Bush did in 8 yrs. Can we at least wait a year or two, to know exactly if his policies will succeed or fail. Gosh, shit does not get better over night. When was the last time you had a cold and once you sneezed it went away? Seriously people.
    Anonymous