Has your child ever...

Has your child ever bit their younger sibling's toe!? My 2 1/2 YO DD just bit her 6 month old sister's toe! She's never been anything but nice to her baby sister. We were just playing together and I was tickling her and she was smelling her sister's feet and she just bit her! I couldn't believe it.

Asked by Momma2beauties at 4:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes the urge is too strong. Maybe the feet smelled so good, that she just thought a little nibble was called for.

Answer by emme1964 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• LOL! My mom told me I use to suck on my sisters toes. I'm like why did you let me do that?!

• kids are gross. They bite toes and lick weird stuff. Its part of it.

Answer by lstrickland at 5:30 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• yes, kids are weird.

Answer by jbirchard at 5:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• We have removed at least one answer from this question. Moms are looking for responses from other members that address the question they have asked. Please don't post judgmental or rude answers. They're not appreciated and will be removed by the CafeMom Team.

> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 6:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Maybe she was hungry. Have you been feeding her?

• That is funny! Do you think it simply was something to try? I don't know. Perhaps she thought it looked like a thumb and was going to suck it but just bit it instead. Kids are hillarous.
    She wasn't being mean right?

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2009