• In the Spotlight:

Does size really matter?????when it comes to mens penises??????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• granted it cant be a miniture fun sized, nor a gigantic 10 incher because I am not the freakin grand canyon its mostly in how its used
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• anon just because of your ? you would be perfect for my new group

http://www.cafemom.com/group/cafehell

JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I'm inclined to say.....Its a little bit of size and motion. If you have a small one but can work with it, it doesnt matter much. But if you just move up and down, youre gonna suck..no pun intended.

However, my best were BIG and they only wore Magnum condoms...that was the best sex...
    1 is my husband too.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yes and no. It needs to be a decent size but the man also needs to know how to work with what he has.
    Anonymous

• I think they can definitely be too big or too small, but the majority are in a range that will do the job! I would agree that 10+ inches would be too much and anything under 3-4 inches might not do the trick :)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• average with good width is the best
    Anonymous

• yeah i agree with anoy 5 16 width is always good....love thick penisessss....lmaoffffffffffffffffff
    Anonymous

• yes and no. I mean if you know how to use what you got then no.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 5:21 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Depends on the woman I think. My last bf was a 7 and he was perfect. The one before that was a 9 and I could take it, but it would hurt quite often and I didnt always enjoy it. My best friend said anything above a 6 is too painful for her...
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 6:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I'm with the thick penis gals. I don't care for length as much as width. Ride em Cowgirl! Yeehaw!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2009