doesn anymom accept handy downs?????is it bad to take it from your friends,but then never use the clothes????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i accept hand me downs but he wears the clothes
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yes it is bad to take them and not to use them. Your friends thought enough about you and your baby to save those items for you. I would think that you are ungreatfull if you don't use something someone gave you for your child.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I take hand me downs I usually take the ones I think are cute and if they are ugly i use for play clothes if I think they are really ugly then I don't put them on my girls
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• well i didnt let my baby wear it,cause they gave it to me dirtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nastyyyyy old looking who does that hello?????????????? was she trying to make a mockery of me??????so i accepted not to hurt there feelings,i will not let my kids wear dirtyyyyyy hand me downs..
    Anonymous

• I accept them and use them as long as they are in good condition and not outdated. Or else I will go through them and take what I like and that my kids will wear and give the rest to them to offer to another friend.
    Anonymous

• heck yeah, if they are in good condition and I don't have to work miracles to get them into shape.
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My grandma does that she buys me clothes for the baby and myself that I would NEVER be caught dead in. I feel bad not wearing them but they have actually made pretty good pregnancy clothes. As for the baby clothes I just explain to her that I have enough clothes but if I need some more I will gladly let her know.
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I accept them, but dd has so many clothes already that we don't need them. I have other friends who do need them, so I accept what anyone gives me and then give it to someone who really can use it and needs it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I accept and use them, but what is outdated, dirty or useless to me I will either give it away again or dispose of it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• If you take clothes and don't use them you need to pass them on. There are lots of people out there who could use them...
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 5:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2009