why ??

why was the pitbull video question deleted?? get too ugly in there?

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 5:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pets

• Probably it was getting pretty bad
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Probably it was getting pretty bad
    calliesmommie

• Awww man! I missed it!! I wanna see. What happened? Someone didn't like pitties?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• nope and she was being an a-hole about it and i called her out
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• right on kennadismom...that bitch was really pissin me off. I am SOO sick and tired of idiots trying to make pits to be bad dogs....what a moron.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i know! at least we were on the same page lol. i love my weezy so much and i meant it when i said if he looked at my daughter wrong he'd be out. and right after i got all mad about that question he was chewing his bone and my dd took it right out of his mouth and all he did was lay down and go to sleep but oh no hes 1/2 pit he should have attacked huh?
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• yeah really mine are 1/2 pit 1/2 lab...big babies...Bruiser is scared of his own shadow and Kona is terrified of the cats...VICIOUS...but i agree they even look at my DD wrong and their gone...but Im not that stupid to leave them alone with her....
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• lol...ya i saw how bad it got..i posted a comment and when i went back a few hours later to see what else was up it was gone! i have a 3/4 razors edge pit 1/4american bull dog..shes a very sweet dog until you get around her kids..thats just the way we raised her. she Does need to work on her ppl skills though
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:58 AM on Feb. 28, 2009