What studios take the most creative and cutest pictures of babies?

brooklynjean07

Asked by brooklynjean07 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We have always had good luck with JCPenny's and they are priced fairly. Check their on-line portrait studios since there are always coupons on there.
    Samanthasmom210

Answer by Samanthasmom210 at 5:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Check out some of the photography groups here on CafeMom. You might be able to find an individual photography in your area...and I guarantee if you can find a good one, you'll be ten times more satisfied then if you go to a studio at WalMart or Sears.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 5:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I used to always ALWAYS go to the picture people but they shut down at our mall so now we go to Sears. We have one lady whose been doing our pics for years now and shes really creative.

Answer by gemgem at 5:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Definitely go to Kiddie Kandids if you're near one... I ALWAYS have a great experience there. Their associates are GREAT with my kids and my pictures always turn out ADORABLE! I know other people like walmart and JCPenny and such because of price... but KIddie Kandids has the best price for what I get. Oh yeah, and I just went by there the other day when I was in the mall and they have a new kind of photography out that is all about your kids personality.... check it out, its beautiful.
    lovbug75

Answer by lovbug75 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yes check the photography groups on CM. We have some talented Moms who have their own businesses. You might find someone in your area. A lot of time they give away free sessions as a way to build their portfolio. (Im doing this myself) It's much more personal hiring your own photographer :)
    Anonymous