can you help me plan a meal plan for my 10 month old?

I really need to start cooking healthy meals and I need to know some good recipies can someone help me please?

vdegraffenreid

Asked by vdegraffenreid at 5:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you're home all day, you might want to consider some things like big crockpots of soup or stews for dinner... easy to cook and to reheat! Personally I don't eat the same things as my kids usually, so I do things like mac and cheese, hot dogs, pizza, that sort of thing for the kids and then I grab something else for me during the day.
    AesSedai

Answer by AesSedai at 5:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Pasta is another easy pleaser, just the plain kind with tomato sauce is how we've always eaten it; also rice dishes and even cereal like Cheerios on a day when you aren't up to a whole meal, it's still nutritious.
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 5:46 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Go to the store or online and get one of those small food choppers. When our son was your baby's age I used to just grind up whatever we were having for dinner. He got lots of nutrition that way and got used to my cooking at the same time. These days, he eats whatever I make. (He's now two). I got a cute Kitchenaid grinder on QVC.com.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Item number K89720 on QVC
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2009