Are you tired of winter?

I can not wait until spring. Winter is too long and cold. I am ready to plant flowers.

JoyandLove

Asked by JoyandLove at 5:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Yes! We live in rural New Mexico and I am SO sick of the snow and mud and having to keep heat on in the house and everything else. I can't wait for it to be over and it to start getting warm again. Can't wait for planting a garden, swimming, being outside, and any number of other things!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 5:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yes!!! Unless it's gonna snow, it's totally pointless to have winter. Our weather people get together and smoke crack, predicting snow like once a week. Usually on the day they say it's gonna snow, it'll be like 65 degrees out. So yeah, I'm tired of winter, not because of the snow...but the lack of snow. i just want spring to come so my weather people will stop teasing me.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 5:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• We just got More Snow! Now today more Cold! We're lucky to reach 7 Degrees! I'm Tired of Winter! Being Stranded stuck at home Etc.. Ho Hum & Bored! Not Feeling Well either! Plus+ No one is Working in our home! Hopeless Long Winter! So needing Spring! But Not A Fast thaw & unwanted Water in the Garage, Breezeway & basement!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• oh god yes I am!!
    ladysylpher

Answer by ladysylpher at 4:50 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Yes, I am sick of winter and I'm ready to plant flowers. I live in Tenn. and lately if it is not raining, it is snowing and I am so over this winter weather.
    bambam4

Answer by bambam4 at 9:45 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I am ready for the warmer and longer days, the green trees, the pretty flowers, the sounds of the birds and bees, but I am not looking forward to the pollen and rain.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:16 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Yes! The neighbors all think I'm nuts because I've been using the warmer days to weed and prepare the flower beds out front.

Lark280

Answer by Lark280 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• yes i am  so so fed up of the long dull days and freezing cold mixed with the gale force winds and torrential rain..bring on the spring butterfly

dee778

Answer by dee778 at 3:12 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I too have been weeding and doing other yard work on the warmer days. I live in Florida and it has been so cold even here! I'm sure just like every year I will be fooled into planting my flower beds and we will get popped with another couple of hard freezes. Gets me everytime! lol
    KayKay911

Answer by KayKay911 at 3:06 AM on Mar. 5, 2009

• We are having spring... in the Rockies... hahaha

Blizzards...high winds 50 + mph in our backyard.... tumbleweeds blowing like crazy

60 degrees one minute and snowing the next...

Oh the joys of season's in my world...

I am ready to move outsdie and play...but we aren't done yet...boo hoo.. This is why I plant bulbs. I have crocus up and Japanese Iris up and done... Daffodils are blooming like crazy with their toes in snow =)... I think this year we won't get fruit on the trees...apricot or cherry...maybe apple...but hum... will have to wait and see.

I try to put my summer flowers in before Memorial Weekend... then I hope they make it without me covering them with newspaper until Oct.... hahaha

Ain't life great LOL...
    RustysMom

Answer by RustysMom at 12:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2009