What do you think of this answer: I can't help someone who is as ignorant as you see otherwise. There is no hope for you. Maybe the government should kill you.

It has now been removed, so the person is alias. But it was a legit response. What do you think of this answer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Women are here to seek information and if can not help them, than shut the f@#k up. I believe that anyone that said the government should kill you, You should be kicked out of CafeMom.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 6:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• some people on here are such B*&#HES!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Why was it removed if the mom used her screen name in the first place? Is she ashamed all of a sudden?
    Anonymous

• lol wow...
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• It's a scary day when someone says the gov should kill you. What era is this from??
    Anonymous

• i sometimes forget these woman are actually mothers!! she talks of ignorance but she sounds like the ignorant one...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I put the person's name in the last question. cafemom said you cannot call someone out like that, you have to make in anonymous. So, her answer and my previous question was deleted.
    Anonymous

• That person is clearly an idiot.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• While I don't think the govt. should kill anyone....I do think there are some questions on here where I really think to myself....How dumb can you be? I can't answer your question if I think the answer is so obvious that the question should have never been asked. Sorry to hear someone was so rude to you. I just ignore questions where I think the person is ignorant. I DO NOT THINK YOU ARE! Just want to let you know that.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 5:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• some women just LOVE drama.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2009