ok, now i don't get this

I have been online going around and estimating how much we will be getting back using the calculators some places provide you. Each one says a different amount. And i don't mean a slight difference. One said we would get $1761.00 and another said $800.00. and one said the we would be paying in like $1000.00. I don't get it. How are they getting different amounts when the infor is exactly the same? Its thing like this that makes me think i shouldn't do my own becuase it wont be right.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• If I were you I'd get people..lol.. seriously
    Anonymous

• i would get people also.. thats really confusing to me aswell lol. are you 2999% positve you didnt type the wrong numbers or wrong box in one of them!? hmm.

sorry im using your question to test my link...
    MamaMakinMoney

Answer by MamaMakinMoney at 7:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• turbotax free does the math for you... or get some people!!!
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 7:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I do turbotax and when I made a mistake the state caught it and fixed it for me... really cool Its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Like its important to do it right but the IRS understands people make mistakes. As long as the info you give is correct current and accurate to the best of your knowledge your covered
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2009