I had an early question about my sons father having him cuss at me

My son calls me on his fathers phone. Has not only called me but my brother as well. Calling me a Bitch, Suck his dick or even that I'm not his mother dads girlfriend is his mom. I addressed this with his anwsering machine cause thats all I get. He then Had my son call me back to tell me Bye forever. He then proceeded to make sure I understood what he was saying. My mom was present everytime. Will this be bad in court for him? Do you think this will effect his tempory custody and my chance to have him back at home?

snakeeyes

Asked by snakeeyes at 5:46 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Parenting

• Yes, take him to court. Tape everything they say. Get things in writing if you can. The courts would love to see this. Get a good attorney. This man is sick.
    Get your son back.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 5:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I think it would be very bad in court for him. What a horrible person to use his son like that? That's pretty sick.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 5:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Bit of brainwashing going on in that house. Poor kid.
    Keep good records of what is said and take it all to court.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i agree tape or write down everything with dates and times and dont erase your call log make sure you keep really good notes.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 6:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2009