What do you make for meatless meals/Entrees?

Looking for meatless ideas that are Easy & Loved!! DH doesn't like any pasta!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 6:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• My aunt is a vegetarian and I have some recipes of hers if you would like them. Message me and I will get back to you on them. I do know one that we make at our house we take red beans and warm them in a pan then lay cheese (craft singles) over them and them serve it over tater tots. I have many a few more.
    hotty2u14

Answer by hotty2u14 at 6:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• grilled cheese sandwiches, we are meat lovers so its basically just that and mac and cheese.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• you can also make things with eggs and cheese
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• or you can make breakfast for dinner, just not with meat...pancakes, french toast, and eggs
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I was in a place and while there I went vegitarian. We has things like Kishe (eggs, veggies, and pie crust) or beans and rice, Big salads with eggs and lots of veggies, egg rolls, tomatoes with cottage cheese, fruit (grapes, cantalope, peaches and so on). there are a few more it you would like I could tell you them.
    snakeeyes

Answer by snakeeyes at 7:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• If you season tofu with your fave seasonings it will taste like the real thing. You can grill it, bake it, cook it, etc.
    Anonymous

• I make a veggie chili with those Morningstar Farms crumbles...delicious. Every time I make it Dh keeps asking me, "are you sure there's not meat in here??" He doesn't believe it. Try it!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Tuna burgers. It's what we had for dinner and the kids loved them. Made them with a little bit of Olive oil, eggs, onions chopped up real fine (so they wouldn't know they were in there) and cheese.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Oh yeah, I added oatmeal too.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• broccoli calzone, french onion soup and salad, tomato tart, veggie fajitas, corn on the cob and vine ripened tomatoes, roasted cauliflower and salad, those are a few on our rotation. we're not vegetarians, but eat a lot of vegetarian meals.
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2009