true or not

well i just answered another question and it got me to thinkin about all the wives tales i have always been told. i want to know-if an infant doesnt wear socks will it make them have colic??
i know i must sound stupid but i have been told my whole life all these wives tales and now i dont know whats true or not. LMAO i guess thats kinda sad.

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 6:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter was colicy and she worse socks all her life lol.
    hotty2u14

Answer by hotty2u14 at 6:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 6:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I doubt wearing socks has anything to do with colic! There are alot of weird stories out there. How about the one that says if your baby has alot of hair while youre still pregnant, you have horrible heartburn?! I don't know about that one because all my boys had full heads of hair when they were born and i did have really bad heartburn so I could say it's true! But I won't because I don't know!
    Anonymous

• I have never heard of this. But both of my boys have always worn socks. My oldest had colic and youngest didn't.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• lol don't think so!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Never heard that one.My MiL said when she took my husband to see his grandma the first time he was born,she turned him upside down,and said you are supposed to do that to babys,or their liver will grow to their back.My MIL said it made her so mad she did'nt take him back for a long time. Explains why he is have ass cracked lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2009