pelvic ultrasounds

i went to get a pelvic ultrasound today because the doctor wouldn't give a regular
ultrasound so the lady was doing my test and she didn't even go pass my pubic line to see if their was anything in my belly then after the test was over she didn't tell me anything all she said was i will fax the pictures over to your doctor know im sitting here think well am i pregnant or not even though i think i feel something in my stomach but i dont know it kind of feel like little thumps here and there and sometimes its this wierd feeling but that could just be my nerves but it is always in my lower stomach area if i am pregnant i should be 22 weeks and im tierd of the doctors not trying to help me out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a home pregancy test,have you mised periods? good luck
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• pelvic ultra sounds don't check the baby its just looks at the cervix and uterus they normal have one of their doctors go over things with you if anything doesn't look right so i wouldn't worry about it just check back with your doctor and see what he has too say
    Anonymous