I need a good yoga video..

Does anyone know of a good one that isn't too long?? I get about a half hour to myself each day! :P

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Yoga for Dummies. I swear it's the best. It's the one that not only I use, but my mom and one of my aunts. The beginner's routine is about 20 minutes long, and you can bump up to the intermediate and sort of make your own routine that works best for you. I got it on Amazon for about $8. The lady is really intelligent, and doesn't talk down to you like the ones I've seen in the other yoga videos I have. I only ever use the Yoga for Dummies video, now.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 10:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• if you have direc tv , look on the FIT channel and if you have Tivo record some Sharon Mann yoga. It is about 30min, less if you record because of commercials and I love her. I take yoga at the gym and when i feel like doing something at home, I turn it on Sharon and get my yoga on! I think that's how you spell her name!

determind

Answer by determind at 6:25 PM on Feb. 28, 2009