Please Help No Instructions Came With My Sons Crib!

I just bought a Graco lauren convertible drop side crib and no instructions came in the box I've tried everything calling the company (they were closed) calling the store I bought it from (they told me to call graco) looking the instructions up on the internet ( I couldn't find them) so if ANYONE can help please do I need to get this crib put together and it's looking like the soonest I'll be able to call graco is monday and it'll take atleast a week for them to get around to actually sending me the instructions. I'm really frustrated and annoyed and i'f anyone still has there instruction and could PM them too me it would be amazing!

GigantaursMommy

Asked by GigantaursMommy at 7:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm on the website right now. There's two model numbers for the crib. Which is yours?
    3250281
    3250282
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• you could get the number off the web and they might send you directions or go to the store and they might retrieve a copy from another box
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Take it back and get another and before you leave the store make sure it's in the box.
    Anonymous

• thank you everyone i got the instructions
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 8:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2009