Does anyone read Usborne or Kane Miller Books?

I'd like to hear which books are your favorites!!!

If you guys are interested in purchasing please check out my website I sell these wonderful books and would love to share them with you! www.ubah.com/u2688
Thanks a ton!

usbornebooksdh

Asked by usbornebooksdh at 7:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• I love the usborne books the touchy feely ones My favorite is thats not my teddy they are so so cute and i recommend them to anyone with younger kids but my son is a little old for them. But he did love them when he was younger!!

teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 11:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Mine too and now that he is four we've brought them back and they're helping him learn to read! thats what i've found is nice about his baby books, you can bring them back and teach reading with them!!!!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:04 AM on Feb. 28, 2009