whats one of weird things you wished you had when you were a kid?

i wished i was like Samantha in "bewitched" and twinkled my nose so all the mean kids in school would go away.

i remember that i loved dimples on my cabbage patch kid so much that i tryed so hard to make my cheeks look like they had dimples, i would suck them in a little lol

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 7:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wanted a horse, and my folks live in the city. I couldn't understand why we couldn't keep it in the garage! :-)
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• to be a Coroner when I grew up.

I still wish I could, actually, LOL.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 7:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Oh, this is easy, I wanted a monkey like ELLY MAE CLAMPLETT on the BEVERLY HILLBILLIES, I wanted to dress my monkey up in dresses, I thought my parents was mean because I couln't get a little BETSY MONKEY.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I wanted a house that was actually made out of lilac bushes. I used to climb in to the big one in the back yard... But my mom didn't like that.
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 8:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I was going to run away and marry GRIZZLY ADAMS and live in the woods with him and the bear!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Oh, and I wanted to marry John Boy Walton. I thought he was SO hot!!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 27, 2009