where or how to meet someone to have a 3some with?

ok, so me and my fiance have been together 5 years and would like to experience some new things. we would like to have a 3some with another woman but we havent had any luck. any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

• yeah we tried couldnt find anyone either.
    Anonymous

• I PROMISE YOU YOU WILL BE SORRY... DON'T DO IT.... IT WILL COME BACK TO BITE YOU IN THE HINEY... USE YOUR IMAGINATION
    Anonymous

• craigslist? doesnt anyone know of craigslist on CM?? i swear i keep typing craigslist over and over."where to find this" "where to find that"....CRAIGSLIST pple!!
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt like to share my man but girl whatever is clever for you just think about if he was cheating on you.. but your only there..or she ok having a man there with you?
    Anonymous

• oops meant is he*
    Anonymous

• My very serious suggestion would be: Make absolutely sure you want to do this. You must have a (and I can't stress this enough) strong relationship to do this. Also, would you seriously want to have sex with a stranger? There are so many diseases floating around. If you are hell bent on doing this, it would be better to do it with someone you can trust.
    Trust me. I know.
    Anonymous

• I'm available on Tuesdays

Answer by admckenzie at 8:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I agree with the other poster.....you WILL be sorry if you go thru with this. My hubby wants to do this also, and I actually considered it, but I am positive I'm not going to do that. My hubby and I have been together 10 yrs, and I still dont think our relationship is strong enough to go to that level.
    Anonymous

• Well...don't do it? If you want to have a threesome,you are not ready to get married or have a fiance. That is really not a good thing./ There needs to be monogamy and trust and morals in a relationship. If not, it will not last. Good luck.....
    Anonymous