Parole... Why would a MISSISSIPPI let out a murder??

I saw on the news a man who killed a woman and her unborn baby, Is getting out on parole? I cant even believe a person convicted of murder is even given the chance to get out. I could if maybe a lesser crime but, Iam so dumb founded by this. Does anyone know the story? He also was convited of rape prior to this crime!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know that story but it happens all the time about ten years ago 2 guys murdered one of my neighbors than set her trailer on fire they took her body and dumped in about 3 miles away they left her dog inside the trailer to burn to death. They only did 5-6 years each.
    And one of my friends is dating a guy who just got done doing 8 years for killing the guy that raped his sister.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 7:55 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• WTF??? that is insane!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• This happens all the time, in the same note, you got innocent people in prison for life who did nothing.
    Anonymous

• Yep that is so true and really sad. I saw a show not to long a go where a man was free since, they can do so much with DNA now!!
    Anonymous

• I'm old enough to remember when "life in prison" actually MEANT "life IN prison!!" Now, what is it ~~ 7 years? It's a sad statement to our society that our jails are so overcrowded that we have to let people out who commit crimes like that after a few years simply because we need the cell-space!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Why would a judge lower the bail of the man that molested and performed oral sex on my daughter? now he's out because his dumb ass wife bailed him out!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• i didnt mention that my daughter is five!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:24 AM on Feb. 28, 2009