i need help with my blog...

im putting this inthe money and work category since my blog is about that subject. here is the link first of all anyways. i am curious from other bloggers or website owners the way YOU bring traffic to your blogs aside from the ones listed on the bottom of my blog.. i am getting about 100 visits a day and i need more lol also take a look at my blog and let me know the things i can do to get higher search engine results, i tried bolding some keywords like someone had told me earlier but i need to know more tricks that i dont already have do i need to add more links ????

MamaMakinMoney

Asked by MamaMakinMoney at 7:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Paid advertising. Facebook has reasonable ads that you can create and purchase (and provides stats and helps you target your market) and I believe myspace does too. You can also create a facebook/myspace featuring your blog and have people who like to read blogs, like reading your blog or write blogs themselves befriend you so that you can update them when you've made a new entry.

It also helps to feature businesses and people in articles in the blog for free. That way hopefully they'll tell their customers/friends/family to come read the articles they're in and they'll get hooked too.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2009