what would be good to feed 10months and he dont like babyfood

he likes all the stuff that i eat but i know he need the baby food so he gets all the stuff he need out of it just dont know how to get him to eat it

poohbearmomma08

Asked by poohbearmomma08 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son didnt like baby food either, so i didnt buy it, whether its adult food or baby food, its still the same except the taste which i think they take out the sugar and stuff like that out of baby food, so give him as much adult food as you can but not the stuff he cant eat like hot dogs and hard stuff like that.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Actually a 10 month old can eat regular food, he doesn't need baby food at all. You can try to give him little pieces of whatever you are having (as long as its not too spicy) and let him feed himself.
    www.wholesomebabyfood.com has a lot of great information for you!
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 8:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• You could buy the bag of frozen vegetable and just heat up a bowl for him. That is all my son ate until he was almost 3.
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 9:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My daughter really likes cheese. I'll put some shreaded cheese on her highchair tray or tear up a slice of american cheese into little pieces. She loves it!
    cschwanger

Answer by cschwanger at 9:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• whatever you eat give the child too it worked with my son he didnt like baby food too so i just gave him what i was eating
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on Feb. 28, 2009