I have a fresh cake right out of the oven.. and hubby is freaking asleep so I can't even frost it and eat it cause im holding my sick baby :( ugh who wants to frost it and feed it to me?LOL

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 8:33 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Food & Drink

• ill do it but i wanr half of th cake or at least a piece with some milk mmmmmmmmmm tastey thanks for getting me craving that
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Haha! Now you have me craving cake : )
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Ohhhhhh., so that's the wonderful fragrance I am smelling!  What you can do is to shift the baby onto one hip and then you'll be able to nom down on some cake.  Or.... put the cake on the table and sit down, then you can hold the baby in your lap and reach the cake quite nicely. Or, if both of your hands are just too busy holding the baby,  slide the cake over to the edge of the table and then you can delicately chomp it with no hands. The only thing about that is if your husband walks in and sees you with cake all over your face, he'll laugh and wake the baby.

Answer by Bmat at 8:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• You don't seem to have any trouble typing, LOL
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:54 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• its because hes laying on me lol! hes 11 months so i can't do it one handed anymore :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Haha bmat you always make me smile :) But Mason is asleep now so now I can finally go lay him in his bed and go frost my strawberry cake :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• ooo- strawberry cake! What kind of frosting did you use? How is the baby today?

Answer by Bmat at 9:20 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I never cared for cake in my life.... until I got pregnant... and now.. I think I could eat an entire chocolate cake...with chocolate icing...and chocolate sprinkles...

..maybe with Bavarian cream filling...

With a side of London Broil and a loaded double baked potato... ... simultaneously...
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 5:24 PM on Feb. 28, 2009