Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

more on my last question

i dont have enough debt to file for bankruptcy. i want nothing to do with my husbend but ik im going to have to get money out of him. my only problem about this is he doesnt seem to have a job that gives him a check. everything we had has been sold and is gone. i do work a full time job, but i dont make enough to live off of. i need places to go and not sure where still. i dont trust churchs because my last one abbandon me in my time of need and accused me of many things. i do have fam and friends that are helping but it still isnt enough. i am living with two of my friends but its taking all i have to stay here. please i still need help!!!!!

Answer Question

Asked by tigrushome at 8:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • where i live there are agencies where you can get rental assistance, energy (utilities) assitance, childcare assistance, etc. you should also be able to apply for food stamps or other programs like that. but that is where i would start. if you are still married to your husband, how could you get money out of him unless he chose to give it to you?

    Answer by aly38914290 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.