How much sleep?

Hey ladies, I read an article today that said not getting enough sleep can make you heavier than you would be if you got enough sleep!! I had heard this before and did not really give it much merit. But there was an actual study done and they tested women and the only thing the ladies did different was to get at least 7.5 or more hours of sleep a night. And they ALL lost weight. Now I'm not talking 20lbs, but one girl lost 15lbs!! So how much sleep does everybody get? I only get about 6.5 hrs a night, & that's a good nite! I'm goin' to bed right now! LOL

GMR

Asked by GMR at 8:35 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Health

• it varies for me. but I get 7 or less. I never feel like going to bed so i tend to go to bed close to midnight. I have to be up by 7am, but I wake up a lot.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I get 8 or 9
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2009