i dont know if i could be pregnet but when i lay down and press down by my belly i feel a beating feeling could i be pregnet or just over reacting

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• bouncinglaughingToo funny.

Anonymous

• You're feeling your own pulse.
    Anonymous

• If you are newly pregnant, then the baby's heart is much too small to be felt now. What you are noticing is your own heart beat.

Answer by Bmat at 8:43 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• have you missed your period? i never felt my babies heart beat. i felt her move around and stuff, but that was pretty far into it.

i am not saying you aren't pregnant, but i wouldn;t think so because of that.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Put two fingers on the side of your neck or on the inside of your wrist and see if you feel the same beating feeling... I think that's probably what you're feeling, you're own pulse.
    Anonymous

• It is your pulse.If you have missed your period or you think you will you can press right above your pelvic bone and you will feel a hard lump if you are.If your not you won't feel anything.Thats how I could tell and then I took a test and I am.
    krystaldawn_21

Answer by krystaldawn_21 at 8:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• That's your hearbeat.
    nowhinning

Answer by nowhinning at 8:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Pregnant... not pregnet

Anonymous