W T H is going on with people today?

CLEVELAND -- Three of the suspects arrested in connection with the execution-style shooting of two men in downtown Cleveland last weekend were charged by the Cleveland Police Homicide Unit on Friday night.

Police say that 19-year-old Perry King, 27-year-old Reginald Day and 25-year-old Cornelius King have been charged with aggravated murder, attempted murder and aggravated robbery.

You can read the whole story: http://www.newsnet5.com/news/18813876/detail.html

These two innocent guys were out celebrating a b-day when they were approached at an ATM, robbed and shot execution style. The one guy died and the other is hanging by a thread.

I just do not understand people - why do some feel the need to constantly violate innocent people? And to boot, one of the criminals is a minor with a rap sheet a mile long! This is just too sad!

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I understand how you feel. I am actually thinking about getting a gun. I don't think you can trust anyone these days. I read a story yesterday about a shooting. While two people were inside robbing a guy, three other people were outside steeling the aluminum siding and copper wiring from this guy's house... the bad thing is, the crimes weren't even related... Imagine! Makes you want to stay in your home with the doors locked, doesn't it.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, unfortunately Cleveland was voted one of the top10 least desired cities to live in because of the crime. You hear something like this just about every day.

Anonymous

• They seem to always have a prior record. Makes you wonder why we don't have stiffer penalties for criminals. What makes me ill is the three strikes and THEN you're in jail forever policy for rapists and child predators. So three plus people have to be molested before it's "worthy" of paying attention. There's not enough money to pay to keep them in jail. I would happily pay a "CRIMINAL" tax to keep their butts in jail....As to your question, drugs, family breakdown or abuse, desperation all for killing.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I'd like to see photos of the criminals and the ones who were shot. Hmmm.......
    Anonymous

• How terrible. If those pricks hadn't had guns, would those two guys still be alive? I know that all of you who say you support our right to bear arms will say that guns don't kill people, people kill people. But I think a lot of criminals wouldn't be so brave and brazen if they did not have their guns. Just my opinion.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 8:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I've always thought some of the most outrageous stuff came out of the cleveland area, including the posts from members on here.
    Anonymous

• I live in Cleve and one died. The other one came out of critical condition and doing remarkably well. I'm just glad they caught these idiots. I just don't understand why people do this kind of chit and then think they are going to get away with it.

Anonymous

• how sad.
    & I agree with you 100% GMR
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 9:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Anon 857that was rude. It's not just Cleve, start watching the news and reading a paper.
    Anonymous

• GMR here's the thing criminals will always get guns.

Sad story they need to stay locked up.Actually I think they should be taken out the same way but that won't happen so click click......SLAM.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009