where are here teeth

my 15 month old only has 6 teeth 4 on top and 2 on the bottom i was just woundering if this is normal or if any one else out there has a late bloomer as far as teeth go

CourtnieR

Asked by CourtnieR at 8:45 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• VERY normal, most of mine were very late with thier teeth but one didn't get any until 2 years old...dentist kept assuring me that they would come in. I wasn't so sure........they did :).
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 8:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Mine didn't get her first tooth until she was a year old and they came in slowly after that...yours is worlds ahead of where mine was at that age...no need for concern.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Honestly. the later the better.. We tell families not to worry--teeth will erupt. If they take longer all the better, it allows the jaws to grow a little longer--ideally space between baby teeth is good.
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 12:23 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• So far all of my kids are late bloomers, my DD didn't get her first tooth until the day after her 1st birthday my 1st DS was about a week before his 1st birthday.
    MBargie

Answer by MBargie at 1:01 AM on Feb. 28, 2009