how many....

how many moms think there should be a support group for the terrible twos?? my son is 2 and i just caught him in the potty for the umpteenth time. lol. i cant keep him out of anything. childproof anything doesnt stop him anymore. ahhh-i feel for the moms that have/had teenagers. i cant imagine
by the way this is just for fun so no bashing please

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol, my nephew is about 1.5 and he is always getting in the bathroom. my sil is always having to make sure the door is shut and i think he still gets in there.

mine isn't that old yet, but i think she will be pretty into everything.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I had to buy one of those lock things for the toilet. My son was always in there!!
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Wait til 3! And I swear the only difference between a toddler and a teenager is that the teen can look you in the eye and knows that the words they spew out hurt!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:04 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• All I can say is when you want to scream; sit down and hug them. One or 15, all they need is love. My boys are 19 and 21; I miss little boys. I miss the time when I knew everything. These days I don't seem to know much of anything in their eyes.

peachqpti

Answer by peachqpti at 9:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• They will always be in the bathroom. Mine are 7 and twelve and whenever i need them I always find them in the bathroom.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:28 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• haha my dd is 2 1/2 and when she uses her potty not the big potty instead of dumping it into our potty she'll take and empty it into my tub its nasty.
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2009