Research paper survey

I am writing a research paper for my human sexualiy class. I want to know how many women are fine with porn and why. or why not. You don't have to worry about being revealed in my paper. I won't mention you or the site if that matters at all. Thanks for the help. Oh andI am staying anon so that doesn't impact any answers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• i am fine with porn. my bf and i don't watch it or anything, but he has used a magazine when i wasnt there or was already asleep and it doesnt bother me (sometimes i need my sleep....lol_

also, when i was younger my ex and i would watch porn and simulate some of it or just have it as a back drop. sometimes we just watched and laughed at it. it was sort of a way to explore different things i think for me. but i think he was more into it becasue he had quite a collection on his computer. there are some funny ones.
    Anonymous

• I am completely fine with porn, I even watch with hubby from time to time. I trust him one hundred percent adn know he's always coming to bed with me not a DVD. Was that a clear enough answer? I agree sometimes we just watch it to make fun of it but sometimes, even as corny as it is it can make sex even hotter. =) I'm also, totally ok with strip clubs...

I guess I should add while I'm totally ok with it....we haven't turned one on in over a year! No time for it....with two kids now, I'm more of a wham bam thank you Ma'am kind of girl...I need my sleep.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 9:18 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I am fine with others looking at porn; however, it is not allowed in my marriage. But that is due to rules my husband and I agreed to before we got married.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:18 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• That question is very complex! I am OK with porn. me & dh enjoy it together on occasion. but we had problems with it in the past that almost split us up! So I have had both a love & hate relationship with it. It can be fun for some, and a healthy for of cheap entertainment (i guess you could say) but it has also WRECKED & DESTROYED families. It has turned good men into sick men..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• yes I'm fine with porn. It's merely a tool for sexual stimulation just as a adult content magazine would be.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I am not ok with it (and I will be called a lot of names...oh well). For DH and I, we took a vow to forsake ALL others when we married, and we are doing just that. If he needs a visual turn-on, I sleep naked :) I've NEVER refused him anything sexually, except when I was on bed and pelvic rest in pregnancy, and I took care of him other ways. His pleasure is mine to take care of, and I take my job very seriously.
    Fourbymom

Answer by Fourbymom at 9:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I don't like it because honestly it makes me feel insecure that DH looks at those "perfect bodies" that I never have had never will have-I have small boobs!- When I we were younger I tried watching a couple of movies with DH and just felt really uncomfortable. But I know that he does watch it and don't pitch a fit about it, just don't want to hear about it.
    Anonymous

• What do you mean am I fine with it. AS an industry? AS a way to exploit women? Nope. HOwever I like to have some fun with my husband every once in a while and we watch it together acting out what is on the tapes.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• well personally i am turned off by it... i find nothing sexy about some whore getting banged by a bunch of guys... i mean come'on all the d**k she takes everyday...she don't feel nothing its so fakes and gross to me....and most of the women on them are not even attractive...

as far as the hubs go...he doesn't watch it (to my knowing...lol)...we don't need it, we have plenty of fun making our own tapes :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My SO doesn't watch porn, but I do, so obviously I'm ok with it. I don't get jealous...I guess I just don't think of them as "real" people so I wouldn't feel cheated on if he did like it. And in a way, I wonder why he doesn't...since having babies I never let him see me naked and I imagine after a while, he would kind of like to actually see a womans body...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2009