I've been reading alot about how to tell if you're pregnant and I came across something rather interesting... I read that a sign of implantation is a pink or brownish tint in your cervical mucus. I've noticed this in mine, and I was wondering if anyone else every experienced this and turned out to be pregnant. So, is this true?

LiveBeautifully

Asked by LiveBeautifully at 9:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had my period for two months of my pregnancy one thing i felt when my baby implanted was like light cramping... good luck
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I've been pg four times and have never had implantation spotting, but I do have friends who have experienced it. It could be a pregnancy sign, but it could also be impending AF depending on the day, and you could be pg without having this sign. Good luck, hope you get the answer you are hoping for!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• if you are wondering if you're pregnant why not just take a test?? you can get them at the dollar store if it's a matter of money. symptoms of pregnancy are not only different for everyone but they also mimic PMS symptoms so the only way to really know is to take a test!
    But to respond to your question, I had implantation spotting on the day I found out I was pregnant (I took a test on that day). A lot of people have this, but a lot don't...take a test!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 1, 2009