Stalker chick at work strikes again, what would u do?

She strikes again, and know she's beginning to start drama. This morning I was talking to a preggo girl at work telling her what to expect with this pregnancy. I have more experience and this is her first. The stalker came out the bathroom and we both looked up. We stated talking again about preggo's due date. Stalker goes and tells a mutual friend that she mad at me for being fake. She texts me and tells me the same. Mutual friend says that I rolled my eyes at her and that I think Im too good to let her come over my house and she dont know why.She tells mutual friend to ask to see if I say the same thing to her. Our friend said she aint getting in the middle. Now the stalker justs text'd me and said he and mutual friend is over having drinks with her. Keep in mind I just got off the phone with mutual friend ten minutes ago and there is a winter davisory in our town. What would u do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• nothing, this is hs bs.
    Anonymous

• Nothing...I would not get wrapped up in their petty B.S. My time is far too precious :) I hope your's is too :)
    Anonymous

• Nothing-I don't really think this would be considered stalking, either.

Just ignore her and go on with your life. Let your haters be you motivators.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like highschool to me. Or even grade school. Be the bigger (and wiser) person here and ignore it all.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• She works with me and its drama at work. I am tryin to ignore them but she keeps texting me.
    Anonymous

• Change your number
    Anonymous

• YOU need to grow up.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Block her number
    Tell her you are going to to file harassment charges @ work and w/ the police

4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 9:23 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• quit reading her txts and ignore her

Answer by admckenzie at 9:24 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• You're at work? You have time to chit chat with people and check your texts? I think I need your job. If you're not in high school, quit acting like it and do your job. Ignore the other person, do your job and go home. Work is not family, no matter how much you love the company, or some of your co-workers. Work is work, you life is separate.

Anonymous