Which gameshow?

If you could be on any gameshow, which one would you choose and why?

I have personally always wanted to do Wheel of Fortune because it looks fun and I always figure the puzzle out early on. The Price is Right would be cool too :)

soccerchik8287

Asked by soccerchik8287 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm with you:) I always figure out the puzzles on wheel of fortune before the contestants, but I'm sure it's different when your up there on stage, lol. I won myself a trip to Aruba the other day;)

I would also like to do deal or no deal. Any idiot can stand up there and pick cases and i'm no exception;)
    Anonymous

• Deal or no deal it's just luck so I wouldn't have to worry about blanking on an easy question and looking like an idiot!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Jeopordy, and Wheel of Fortune.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:36 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Jeopordy Edna-Really? That's sooo hard,lol. Although I can rock it when the 5th graders are on:)
    Anonymous

• Family Fued....me and the hubs play on the compuer all the time :) might take a break from the rock band and play that :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I tried out for $25,000 pyramid once (a looooong time ago!) and would have gone on it, but they didn't want me when I was in LA ~ waited to call me till I was back home in AZ and couldn't afford to go back. :-(
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 2:03 AM on Feb. 28, 2009