bff moving

Ok my best friends/ neighbor is moving 15 miles away i know its not far but she has 2 kids and 3rd on the way so i wont get to see her much shes finishing packing right now and has yet to come to say bye she and dh dont get along but hes getting ready to leave for work. I dont think shes going to come tell me or dd goodbye when she leaves and for the past year we raised our kids together would you be mad or hurt if this happened to you??

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 9:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yea if she is spoused to be your bff i would feel a little hurt... call her up.... who cares if they don't get a long..shes moving... both of them should be able to put that to the side....and liek you said 15 miles isnt far at all...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I would be hurt and upset to....but try and think of it from her lpace this may be very hard for her moving away and saying goodbye may be to hard for her to do if I were in your place I would go over and talk to her don't wait for her to come to you.
    mandi8395

Answer by mandi8395 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Why don't you go say goodbye to her? She may not know your DH's schedule and thinks she's doing you a favor since they don't get along.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 1:57 AM on Feb. 28, 2009