I'm 19 weeks pregnant and don't know if its a boy or a girl yet. I feel that it is a boy, but I don't know why I feel that. Does the feeling tend to be right?

linzermonkey

Asked by linzermonkey at 9:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i swore that i was having a girl. but he was a boy. lol. not saying you are wrong but be indifferent until you know for sure. dont get your hopes up lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Just for the fun of it try going to '"Chinesegenderchart" and see how accurate you are. It worked for me on both my kids. :) GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i cant speak for myself.
    but when my sister was pregoo the first time she swore it was a boy. ...and then she miscarried, so we will never know. then she got pregnant again and said it was different and she KNEW it was a girl. and she was right.
    you've got a 50/50 chance.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:02 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i didn;t have a feeling either way.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 10:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i did the chinese gender calendar and it told me i was havin a boy and sure enough it's a boy but i know that people say that the higher the heart beat the more likely it's a girl and the lower the more likely of a boy but in the beginning mine was up to about 180 to 170 and mines a boy it all depends on how active the baby is when you hear the heart beat in the beginning he was really active now he's more relaxed... and they say that you carry lower with boy's then girl's i'll put some new pics up of my belly if you want you can check them out and compare but everyone is different... good luck i hope you get what you want :] oh and i wanted a girl but i had a feeling it was a boy and it was :] there was no way of mistaking him lol
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 10:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I am going to say no...

don't ever wish for a particular sex... seriously lol.... my niece and son are 9 days apart and she wished and wished for a boy as i did for a girl... well she got the girl and i got the boy...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i did the gender chart too and a few said it was a girl and a few said it was a boy.im 25 weeks and im having a boy!
    Anonymous

• I went into the ultrasound telling my Doctor "listen, you can look, but i KNOW this is a girl!" He was funny and asked what was i going to do, cut the little boys balls off! LOL. Then he wrote BOY and i cried. but I was just as happy with a boy. Just dont be too sure, and dont get your hopes up that its a girl!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:16 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I knew my son was going to be a boy. This was my convo with the dr. at my 13 week ultrasound.
    Dr.: "do you want to know what your having?" Me: "its a boy" Dr.: " sorry, its a girl" Me: " no, its not. its a boy" Dr.: "hahahaha, okay whatever" Okay, now fastfoward 7 weeks to my 20 week ultrasound... Dr: "ummm...its a boy" Me: " yeah I know." Dr.: "well....huh." lol. So you could be right. lol
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I swore up and down it was a girl, it's not! so if you are pretty sure it's a boy then it's probably a girl
    Larsbug

Answer by Larsbug at 10:50 PM on Feb. 27, 2009