I'm on a diet- is my family dieting too?

I have to loose 15 lbs by the time July rolls around- not a HUGE task, but AFTER July I'm gonna try and loose about 15 more. (Basically I have a wedding in July, I can't fit into my dress, and she can alter it so I only need to loose 15 lbs. However, I NEED to loose about 30!)

I don't want my family to have to go through the scrutiny of eating rabbit food for the rest of MY diet- any suggestions on meals I can make that we can ALL eat?

Also, any one have some sure-fire ways to loose 15 lbs in a jiffy?

livn4hevn

Asked by livn4hevn at 10:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• lol, well a diet shouldnt be all rabbit food if you plan to stick to it. you should be following the food guide pyramid, eating lots of fruits and veggies, high fiber foods and whole grains. your family should all be eating the same way. My son and are both on that "diet" and he loves it too.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• You should be eating healthy for the rest of your life, not starving yourself now. Just start introducing healthier foods to your family and you start eating smaller portions.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 12:07 AM on Feb. 28, 2009