I cant make up my mind.

I'll be 22 in april. I am a SM to my 3yo DS. I have no BK's of my own. DH and i are planning on TTC during R&R. but i cant seem to make up my mind. if we do do it, i'll be around 23 by the time the baby is born. I really do want a baby. But i guess i'm not really sure if i'm ready. i know that seems silly bc i have my DS and although i'm only his SM i actually am his mom bc his BM doesnt do anything. she lives in a different state and doesnt help out in any way. ...should i wait? should i go for it? should i not necessarily plan it but also not do anything to prevent it, ya know, whatever happens happens? ...i dont know why i'm not sure if i'm ready. I guess i'm just scared. input please.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 10:58 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• On the one hand, no one is ever truly ready. NO ONE.

On the other, if you wait till you think you're ready you may never have kids.

**shrug** I waited till 35. I was nowhere near ready to consider kids in my 20s.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:33 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I'm stalling on my trigonometry homework... and I have no idea what you just wrote with all the abbreviations... maybe ill just do my hw....
    tbear2008

Answer by tbear2008 at 11:05 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I would say whatever happens happens. But gl.
    Anonymous