Does your hubby or SO have a fave piece of crappy clothing?

Hubby has this holey rag...fave shirt of his. It's like swiss cheese. Full of holes in the front and big hole in the back that exposed his back.

starbucks81

Asked by starbucks81 at 11:07 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OH YES! He has these jeans, I tell ya there was about nothing left of them. And he works in the garage all the time fixing vehicles for his friends and what not, and what was left of them was stained in grease. But..... I got tired of seeing them and the mysteriously went missing : ]
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:09 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• LOL JmgBlair...I think I should do that to one of hubby's jeans too. The one he have has a big hole on his bumhole. He likes to mow with that. He has other old pair of jeans to do it in so that holey jean just have to mysteriously disappear.
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yes...I wore it to bed last night. It's a T-shirt that says "Carolina knows football" on the front, and "State don't know diddly" on the back. On the front with word "Carolina"...there are like 400 holes between each letter of the word. I have to say tho...it's really light and comfy, so I understand why he still wears it...not in public of course.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My hubby just has a tee-shirt collection that is getting old. I try to weed through them but it's hard. We've moved a few times and each time we move fewer shirts come with us... it's the darnedest thing...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:20 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Lol yes! These stupid pajama pants that look like he's had them since he was 12, they have so many holes in them, and I've tried throwing them away and he saw me and got them out ewwww!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Yes. I try to get rid of them when he's not around, but I swear he has a built in radar and always finds them.

Trash pick up is tomorrow..................I'll be right back............... ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• he has this dumbass shirt that says "you looked better online".. i hate it..
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 5:46 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Yes he has a sweat shirt.. that he wears all the time and it is really old and ratty looking...lol I have tried to get rid of it but he caught me!!!! lol
    ghinkley07

Answer by ghinkley07 at 9:31 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• He has a tank top with a lot of holes in it. I've thrown it away but he keeps getting it back. I just need to cut it into tiny pieces or something. It looks horrible.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:58 AM on Feb. 28, 2009