Should I tell my husband?

I have sarcoidosis, I haven't been to the Dr. for it for a longtime, my hubby knows I have it but I don't think he understands what a toll it's taking on me. I have a strange feeling that I'm going to become very sick very soon... I have had fever for almost 2 weeks now and don't go to the Dr until Monday... Should I tell him I'm going to have a checkup and hope that he comes home, he's 2000 miles away, or let it go, see the Dr first and see what she says?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Health

• Tell HIM!!! He loves you and would want to know!!! Wouldn't you if it were him?
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I think you should tell him. I know if it were the other way around I would want to know whats going on. Even if he cant come home he should still be involved and concerned.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i would tell him he would want to know and he might want to be there with u
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 11:13 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• OP here....He always says that when I tell him stuff that he can't do anything about it makes him feel bad... Because hes so far away.. I guess thats why I hesitate.. I would want him to tell me but I'm so torn, I try to stay strong but with 3 kids and being sick its been harder lately.....I will try.. Thank you for the advice..
    Anonymous

• You're going to need to tell him. Its not fair to you to go through that alone and he would want to be there for you I'm sure :) Good luck.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:14 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• 2000 miles away, sounds maybe like military, if he is deployed he wont be able to come home, not unless u were in ur death bed. but u should still tell him, he wants to know everything. dont leave him in the dark
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 9:27 AM on Feb. 28, 2009