husband been deployed for alittle over 5 months, all he wants to talk about is sex....is this normal....i mean detailed sex.

two.under.two

Asked by two.under.two at 11:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• All my husband wants to talk about is sex as well. And he isnt deployed yet! I'd say that it is normal. To me it means that he is a man that misses his wife. A lot of guys think with their penises first.
    Anonymous

• I thins NORMAl... My DH was in Korea for a yr an now is getting ready to b deployed a yr... He is away right now for training an thats mainly wat he wats to talk about every night... So I wouldnt worry about it... Just go with the flow an make him happy...
    Anonymous

• Sweetie, be happy that he wants to talk about it with only you. It seems to me that he is trying to keep you involved with him--even-though he is not home.
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My hubby was gone a week Wednesday and we had phone/webcam sex lastnight,lol We talk about it ALL the time... He will be gone for about 3 more weeks so we have to keep it going during that time...
    Anonymous

• girl he hasnt had it for 5 months! Your lucky he only wants to talk about it ;)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:22 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Your husband rocks!!!
    charjaxx

Answer by charjaxx at 12:29 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Mine was like that towards the end of his deployments too, all he emailed, IM'd and wanted to talk about was sex sex sex.
    Jenniy

Answer by Jenniy at 1:22 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My dh never wants to talk about sex let alone have it (at least not with me). I envy you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• yeah that's normal and with all the women on cm that complain about their man watching porn or ignoring her ...I think you have a great guy who thinks only of you when the mood strikes him and he wants to talk about it. he must really love you.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:15 AM on Feb. 28, 2009