Why don't the ladies like Rush??

So Rush wants to know why the ladies don't like him that much. He did some poll and only 32 or 37% of women had a favorable impression of him so he did a show asking why they don't like him...

So, ladies, WHY DON"T YOU LIKE RUSH???? LOL

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 11:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He's a hypocritical, lying windbag.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 11:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I like Rush...his show just has WAY to many commercials! All of them are hypocrites, but a lot of what he says makes sense and isn't reported.  oh, and SOMEBODY likes him b/c they just signed him to a new contract making mega bucks!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• He's from my hometown! I love RUSH!!!
    Anonymous

• I don't listen to him anymore because he just is way too extreme. I'm about as conservative as they come, but he is over the top ridiculous. Not to mention how often he contradicts himself. He's frustrating to listen to!
    kryxena

Answer by kryxena at 11:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I like him. He can be a bit much sometimes, but I always find him interesting to listen to.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 11:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Rush is an idiot, and women specifically don't like him because he is a sexist.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 11:55 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I love Rush!!!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• lol, honestly, it's his voice that annoys me. My grandfather use to listen to him for years... and I got so sick of that voice..... I would beg him to put in one of his classic music tapes over him. As far as his views.. as I said, I couldn't get passed the voice enough to listen to what he was really talking about.. so I can't say there. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:05 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I don't really tune in to him, but I do like him.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:12 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Gee, I came in here to defend the band...

Well, let's see. Why I don't like Rush Limbaugh:

During the early Clinton years he made fun of 11 year old Chelsea for being (in his view) an unattractive child (although his terminology was much harsher).

I think that's just about the ugliest thing I'd ever heard - to make fun of a little girl's looks on national radio/tv because you don't like her father's politics. I was disgusted and remember it now, 20 years later, when that little girl has grown up to be a beautiful, intelligent and successful woman, regardless of whether or not you agree with her mother's politics.

Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:16 AM on Feb. 28, 2009