Hot baths.

Be honest, have you/did you take hot baths during your pregnancy? I started doing it around 33 weeks, every other day and no, I never checked to see if the temp was under 100. I just took a regular, hot bath like a non-pregnant person. I hope I didn't do any damage!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ok when I was pregnant with my son I had super bad heartburn EVERYNIGHT. THe only thing that ever made me feel better was to take a "really warm, maybe hot" bath. My son is two and perfect!!!! So idk, I think its not that bad.
    Anonymous

• I always took baths! I had no problems with both of my daughters
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• i did! Had i known that I wasnt supposed to that may have made a difference, but my son is fine.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I was really careful towards the beginning of my pregnancy but by 33 weeks, I don't think I would have survived without my hot baths!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I took baths. Before my pregnancies, I took baths so hot that I'd come out looking like a lobster. The way I measured it now was that if my skin started turning red, the water was too hot. I don't know how I could have lived through this last few months without baths.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I TAKE HOT BATHS EVERYDAY OR NIGHT AND DONT CHECK THE TEMP AND MY BABY IS FINE IM 36 WEEKS PREGGO
    nikkik2008

Answer by nikkik2008 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I've been taking baths all thru my pregnancy. my doc told me that they way to know if it's TOO hot is if you have to really get in slowly because it's SO hot, the temp is probably too high. he also said that the first trimester is when you really need to be careful about this...
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 1, 2009