Sometimes the sweetest things go unnoticed...

We tend to be so busy that we don't always notice the cutest/sweetest things our children do.

My son is 10 months old. He likes to grab my cheeks and pull me in to either give him a kiss or for him to give me a kiss. It just makes my heart melt every time.

What moments do you remember with your child(ren)?

Mary_CoreysMom

Asked by Mary_CoreysMom at 11:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ever since my son was 1 1/2 he would stroke my hair while I was asleep, it felt so good to wake up to him being so loving. During that time my husband had left us and my father was dying from lung cancer in his house next door. I hardly got any sleep because I would be at my parents house with my dad all day. If I nodded off, there was my boy petting me like I was a cat. When my dad died and we went up to his coffin for the viewing, my son reached out and stroked my dads hair and then dug his head under my chin and started stroking my head as if to say "I'm sorry mommy". He is now 10 and I still catch him fixing my hair while I'm asleep or we snuggle on the couch. I have a lump in my throat now!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:06 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My 5 yr old still sits on my lap and snuggles, i miss the baby days with all 3 of my boys....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:47 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Butterfly kisses when they were 2 or 3 years old. These days I get an I love you mom from my DD,and a phone call from my son who happens to be living with his dad.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 11:49 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Well my son is only just going to be 7 months so he doesn't do much yet but everytime he sees me he gets a huge smile on his face and when I come close to his he puts his little hand on my cheek like "there you are momma!"...I love it!!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• My daughter likes to come in my room and wake me up in the morning really really early just to give me a kiss and we walk back to her bed.. and we snuggle for a few mins and she is back to sleep. Recently she has been doing this every morning around 3ish...
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 12:05 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• when I ask my 5 month if he pooped he laughs this evil laugh its quite comical since his poop smells like the worst rotten egg stink you can imagine
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• When i come back from being away from her my dd 2 1/2 comes running to me arms wide open screaming theres my mommy hugs me and says i love you mommy.

She also tells me im the best mommy in the world (dont know where she picked up that one but i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:32 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• My dad taught my kids to say: "I.....love......you.............MOSTEST!!" in unison with him, with each of them racing to see who could say "mostest" first. That's how we said "I love you" for a long time and I loved it.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 28, 2009