Do you remember the day you got saved? Share it with everyone :)

I was with my hubby well he was my boyfriend at the time and we both was talking about the Lord and we got married 3 weeks after we meet each other and on the day we got married I got saved that was May 27th 2007... I was saved in my younger days too but I back slide.. Now im back for good... :)

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Acts 2:47 Praising God, and having favor with all the people And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
    Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believth not shall be damed.
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 12:30 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Saved how??? By GOD? or your husband? and why did you need saving?
    Anonymous

• No I'm still waiting...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I received the bapstims of the Holy Ghost when I was very young. Made a few mistakes on the way but still held on to God's unchanging hand.
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 12:09 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

saved by asking Jesus to forgive you of all your sins...  saved by JESUS CHRIST you have to be saved to enter the kingdom of God....

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:14 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• I don't remember the date, but I remember it like it was yesterday. I was 4 yrs old. It was at a Baptist church during the AM service. I was sitting in the second pew with my Sunday school teacher and the rest of my class and when the pastor gave the alter call, I went forward and gave my heart to the Lord. It was truly the greatest day of my life!

That was 40 years ago and I have served Him faithfully, although not perfectly, ever since. However, He has been and continues to be perfectly faithful to me.

When I was 18, my then fiance, present husband and I left the Baptist denomination and became Pentecostal. We attended an A/G college and have been in pastoral ministry ever since. We now attend an Assembly of God church.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:16 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• First of all you dont just get saved. For people that belive that they clearly dont read or care what the bible says. Can anyone show me scriptures to prove they are saved.? NO you cant!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Yes baptized is the key word. Many think because they say jesus they are saved and onced saved always saved. I should have been more spacific i supose.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• To Anon 11:23 pm...."First of all you dont just get saved. For people that belive that they clearly dont read or care what the bible says. Can anyone show me scriptures to prove they are saved.? NO you cant!!!"

Romans 10:9 says, "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 6:17 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Oh, and it was April 2, 2000. I was also delivered from Meth and other Rx, and healed of complications from surgery for GERD. Greatest day of my life!!
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 6:20 AM on Feb. 28, 2009