How can i be happy

i just seem so sad

Pink23xoxo

Asked by Pink23xoxo at 11:52 PM on Feb. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• idk girlie, im in the same boat. im happy them im mad and then crying in about the same 20 min. time period. try to avoid things that make you unhappy i guess. if it gets serious i recommend seeing a doctor. if you need someone to listen PM me :]
    Naivenewcomer

Answer by Naivenewcomer at 11:55 PM on Feb. 27, 2009

• Being sad is nothing to fret about, all you need to do is think about what makes you sad and ways to get over it. There are so many reasons for a person to be sad in this world but we also have to remember all the reasons to be glad and content and yes even ecstatic about. You wrote this question in the pregnancy forum so I'm guessing U R pregnant. That can be a phenomenal reason for being both happy or sad for a variety of reasons, you just have to think positively .hugs

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• Get up and do something. Go for a walk, try out a new recipe, call a buddy and go out to a movie, work on the baby's room or go buy something for it. Do not wallow in it. And just know this will pass.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 12:40 AM on Feb. 28, 2009

• What is it that makes you so sad?

Personally my life is far from easy and is often filled with moments which would cause many to be sad, but I do all I can to stay positive.

Often if you really think about what it is that is so awful in your life, it isn't all that bad. In fact, I'm sure there are many, many people who at this very moment are going through something much worse than we could even imagine.

Are you healthy? No major illnesses? You haven't been given 2 weeks left to live sentence right?

Whatever it is, just know that it will soon pass and things will get better, they always do.

Also, maybe you need to find something to focus some of your time & energy on? Something that will get your mind off of what's bothering you & on to something else?

If you ever want to chat or want to share a bit more of what it is that's getting to you, I'm always open.

Good Luck! All my best!
    cberney

Answer by cberney at 3:07 AM on Feb. 28, 2009